Within the framework project Interreg EMR People to People, Euregio Meuse-Rhine supports microprojects that encourage cross-border meetings and exchanges with funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
A third call for People to People microprojects has been launched and will be open until 1 April 2019. Projects in the following areas are eligible:
- Sport and culture;
- Labour market, education and youth;
- Communication and marketing;
- Citizen participation and public services.
Maximum subsidy amounts are fixed at 50% per microproject and amount between EUR 20.000 and EUR 37.500 depending on the measure.
The 3rd call for projects starts on 7 January 2019 and closes on 1 April 2019 at 4:00 PM.
The call is available at the Stichting Euregio Meuse Rhine website in Dutch, French and German.
- People to People - 3. Projektaufruf
- People to People - 3ième appel à projets
- People to People -3de projectoproep
Do you wish to develop or submit an application? Please register by email to Sonja Fickers (email@example.com).
For more information, please contact: Sonja Fickers, Euregio Meuse-Rhine, Project Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For your specific region:
- Belgisch Limburg: Kristof Santermans (email@example.com)
- Nederlands Limburg: Pascale Lutgens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ostbelgien: Céline Marchal (email@example.com)
- Region Aachen: Björn Zierstedt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rheinland-Pfalz: Kristina Diller (email@example.com)
- Province de Liège or Région wallonne : Cristina Jors (firstname.lastname@example.org)