As of today, you can start to prepare your applications for the 1st Call of the Interreg Meuse-Rhine (NL-BE-DE) 2021-2027 programme. The selection procedure is organised in 2 steps: In this first stage, interested parties can submit their project outlines. As a follow-up step, the programme will evaluate the submitted project outlines and will decide on which applicants will be invited to continue to the second step of producing a full-fledged application. The call is open for projects concerning all Grand Societal Challenges and Priority Axes of the cooperation programme.
The Meuse-Rhine region has many strengths. It is a beautiful environment to live and work in. At the same time, the programme wants to respond as well as possible to social developments in the future. The Interreg Meuse-Rhine (NL-BE-DE) programme makes subsidies available for projects that contribute to the following cross-border challenges in the region:
- Industrial transition;
- Green transformation;
- Healthier inhabitants;
- Tourism in a High-Quality Region;
- Live and Work without Borders.
You must apply by the following dates:
- Step 1: The submission deadline is 14 April 2023, 12:00 o'clock (noon).
- Step 2: The submission deadline for the full-fledged application is 13 July 2023, 12:00 o'clock (noon).
A 2nd call for projects will be launched soon after the first one is closed, at the end of the year.
Who can apply?
Any organisation based in the programme area may apply. We warmly welcome organisations that are familiar with our programme and organisations that have not participated in an Interreg Meuse-Rhine project before. Please contact your Regional Antenna for more information, particularly if you are a newcomer.
Find more information
Find more information about the new programme period here. At this link, you will also find the documents you need for the application, such as the offline templates for the Step 1 and 2 applications.
Consult with our advisors
If you have a project idea, we highly recommend that you contact your contact point. Please find their contact details below.
- Province of Limburg (BE) | Frederik Loy | +32 11 23 74 16 | email@example.com
- Province of Liège | Axel Noël | +32 470 38 26 53 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Province of Liège | Cristina Jors | +32 478 50 45 15 | email@example.com
- Ostbelgien | Michel Margraff | +32 87 78 99 56 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flemish Brabant | Peter Dhondt | +32 (0)16 26 72 19 | peter.dhondt@Vlaamsbrabant.be
- Region of Aachen | Fabian Thimm | +49 241 927 8721 12 | email@example.com
- Rhineland-Palatinate | Claudia Krütten | +49 (0)651 949 45 22 | firstname.lastname@example.org
New digital system
All project applications must be submitted via the digital system JEMS.In order to prepare and submit your project outline, please use the following link to the JEMS system: www.jems.interregmeuserhine.eu